- Full Name: K.I.T. Group Greater China Association & Conference Management (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Founded: 1986
- Industry: Conference Management, Event Management, Association Management
- Managing Director: Jocelyne Mülli
- Deputy General Manager, Greater China: Chunjing Yang
- Website: www.kit-group.org
- Contact: Ms. Chunjing Yang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- German Centre tenant since: 2018
K.I.T. Group was founded in 1986 and specializes in the organization of conferences and association management.
We help associations and learned societies to plan a congress from A to Z: from drawing up specifications, to rolling out the programme, commercial management of exhibitors, partners, registration of participants, management of services and planning of spaces, and budget management right up to the financial balance sheet. Should they wish, we also advise learned societies on their structure, development, legal and economic model and provide member management services, treasury services and secretarial services.
Organizing a conference requires expertise that is both diverse and rigorous. We are required to manage large budgets, numerous invoices, to comply with rules and regulations that change over time, in particular with regard to compliance and GDPR, to respond to participants from all over the world, to convince and manage industrial partners, to demonstrate both technological innovation and creativity for evening events or media communication, to be capable of responding to a precise need, to plan and keep to on schedule, to manage a variety of services and providers, to anticipate potential human or technical problems, to provide advice over a long period and to respond to last-minute requests.
Jocelyne Mülli, Managing Director Chunjing Yang, Deputy General Manager
Special offer for German Centre tenants:
- 10% discount on the first management fee