Taste fine German wines from the Baden-Wuerttemberg region sponsored by IEA International Trading Qingdao Co., Ltd. as well as delicious salty canapes/ sweet desserts from "Brotzeit" restaurant which will be served pairing to the wine. Wine experts will present the different wines and take all participants on a journey to the Wuerttemberg wine road. Do not miss this opportunity to learn more about some of Germany's best wines.
The menu for the evening:
- Weingut Franz & Christina Netzl Muskatina 2015 - served with smoked salmon canapés & horseradish and capers
- Weingut Sonnenhof Riesling 2016 - served with fried sea bass fillet on potato-leek salad
- Weingut Sonnenhof Häfnerhaslacher Heiligenberg Schwarzriesling Kabinett 2015 - served with tomato and mozarella cheese with basil pesto
- Weingut Sonnenhof Lemberger trocken 2015 - served with rye baguette with Black Forest ham
- Weingut Sonnenhof Gündelbacher Wachtkopf Lemberger *S* 2009 - served with dark chocolate mousse with nuts crumble and orange jelly
Date: 19 October 2017, 6.30 p.m.
Venue: German Centre Beijing, DRC Liangmaqiao
11th Floor, Unit 1101A, DRC Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Office Building
19 Dongfang East Road, Chaoyang District, 100600 Beijing, PR China
Fee: 150 RMB for German Centre tenants, 180RMB for non-tenants
Contact and registration: Mr. Felix Wiebe | email@example.com