Join us at one of the best ski resorts around Beijing and show your best slalom on the pists, covering all levels from beginners to advanced - something for everyone.
Leaving Landmark Towers by coach on Friday evening at 6 pm, we plan to reach Wanlong Ski Resort at around 10 pm, where we will check into the Shuanglong hotel. On Saturday morning after breakfast, all participants will be equipped with skis or snowboards. Clothes (trousers, jackets, shoes, gloves, helmets) can be rented at own expense if needed. Group training courses can be booked too, but have to be paid for individually. Usually the course language is Chinese. English speaking ski teachers are available on request but limited. Leaving the ski resort on Sunday after lunch, we expect to return to Landmark Towers around 7-8 pm.
|Package Price / Adult @ Shuanglong Hotel||Tenants||External Guest|
|Standart Twin Room||2750 RMB||2950 RMB|
|Silver Dragon Suite: 3 pax in one||2650 RMB||2850 RMB|
|Silver Dragon Suite: 4 pax in one||2400 RMB||2600 RMB|
|Package Price / Child under 1.5 M||Tenants||External Guest|
|Standart Twin Room||1980 RMB||2180 RMB|
|Silver Dragon Suite: 3 pax in one||1900 RMB||2100 RMB|
|Silver Dragon Suite: 4 pax in one||1650 RMB||1850 RMB|
The package price includes:
- All transfers mentioned in the program are in air-conditioned vehicles
- 1.5 day( 12 hours) ski pass including equipment with ski board ski shoes, ski pole (opening time of Ski arena from 8:30 am to 16:30 PM)
- German or English speaking TUI China's representative for translating service
- Accommodation in mentioned hotel with bath/shower and WC, including breakfast and hot spring in public pool
- All meals mentioned in the program (B: breakfast buffet with Continental and Western style)
- 24 hour TUI China telephone hotline (German or English): +86 13910187388
- Big lockers for two PAX for day 2 and day 3
- Personal expenses
- Ski Course
- Ski equipment not mentioned such as gloves, helmets, googles ,ski coat etc
- All expenses not mentioned above
Information we need from you to sign up:
- Your personal details (name, just for children: age and height)
- Room preference (Standard Twin, Standard Twin +3rd bed, Silver Dragon Suite 3 pax, or Silver Dragon Suite 4 pax
- Shoe size
- Do you want to rent ski or snowboard gear?
- Do you want to participate in a ski/snowboard course? (We will try to arrange three courses: bloody beginners, beginners and intermediate. The courses are not included in the package price | We are pleased to send you the price indications on request)
We are looking forward to seeing you all around for this trip!
Your German Centre Beijing Team
Organizer: German Centre for Industry and Trade Beijing / TUI China
Time: Friday, February 21 – Sunday, February 23, 2020
Place: Wanlong Ski Resort, Hebei Province
Registration: Until February 17, 2020 – min. of 25 and max. of 40 attendees – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!
Contact: Mr. James Wu | James.Wu@tui.cn | Tel. +86 10 8519 8800 Ext. 888