China | Legal Trends 2019.
Join our expert seminar in cooperation with Taylor Wessing.
Two of China’s Key Horizontal Legal Trends in 2019:
A changing foreign investment landscape.
New PRC Foreign Investment Law scheduled to be passed on the day of the event - 15th March 2019.
- Effects of the expected Foreign Investment Law, after the current JV-Laws and WFOE-Laws will have been abolished
- What foreign investors and local subsidiaries should know in preparation of the new law
- Latest market access relaxations / negative list
- Increasing controls, including on cyber security and national security aspects
- Effects of the new tax laws on your expatriates
Environment, environment, environment.
- Increasing focus on environmental compliance
- The continuing „war on pollution “- air, water, soil – and against noise and by solid waste
- Example - since Jan. 1: new Soil Protection Law – do you know your key potential liabilities?
Ralph Koppitz, Partner of the Taylor Wessing Shanghai office
With more than 20 years of China experience Ralph Koppitz advises German and international companies related to their business transactions in China. This includes in particular corporate aspects of foreign direct investment, M&A (share and asset deal acquisitions, mergers of foreign invested enterprises, equity transfers), restructuring and liquidation.
Christoph Hezel, Chief Representative and Partner of Taylor Wessing Beijing office
Christoph Hezel is the Chief Representative and Partner of Taylor Wessing Beijing office. He is mainly assigned to the firm’s general corporate practice advising multinational as well as medium-sized corporations on their business operations and investments in mainland China. His special focus in this regard is on foreign direct investment, mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructuring as well as on the PRC tax regime.
When: 15 March 2019 | 4.00 pm
Where: German Centre Beijing | DRC Liangmaqiao
11th floor, Unit 1101A, 19 Dongfang East Road, Chaoyang District, 100600 Beijing