JINSHANLING GREAT WALL HIKING TOUR
We invite all tenants, partners and friends to join us for a very special hiking trip.
On 26th October 2019 you have the opportunity to discover the beauty and magnificent scenery of JinShanLing Great Wall with us.
It will be a 4-hours moderately challenging hike. The tour will be organized by the TUI China. Transportation, experienced hiking travel guide (English speaking), entrance fee and lunch-pack are included.
About the destination
The JinShanLing Great Wall is located about 140 kilometers (87 miles) northeast of Beijing city, China. It is the best preserved part of the Great Wall in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) with many original features. JinShanLing connects to the Simatai section of the wall in the east and Gubeikou section in the west.
8.00 am: Departure from the Landmark Towers
8.00 am – 10.30 am: Bus transfer to JinShanLing
10.00 am – 2.00 pm: Hiking tour at the Great Wall
2.30 pm – 5.00 pm: Bus transfer back to city
- Things to take: sports shoes or hiking boots, sticks, cap, sun-glasses, sunscreen, bottles of water, snacks, pocket knife, lip balm and first aid kit.
- Using toilets at the entrance of the Wall. No toilets on the hiking route. Please always carry toilet paper by yourself.
- Two bottles of water are offered for each person.
- Wearing long sleeves shirt, trousers and hat to avoid sunburn
- You are responsible for your travel insurance for your coverage of injury or accident. Insurance is available on request.
- Be a green and responsible hiker, taking nothing but photos and leaving nothing but footprint.
- Travelers with chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, hypertension, chronic tracheitis, asthma, chronic nephritis, or arthritis, are not recommended to take this tour.
When: Saturday, 26th October 2019
Meeting point: Landmark Towers Office Building (Lobby), Chaoyang District
Registration: 010 - 8519 8932, Ms. Song, Winwin.Song@tui.cn / Mr. Wu, James.Wu@tui.cn (until 24th October 2019, limited to min. 20 max. 40 pax)
Fee: 280 RMB for German Centre tenants / 380 RMB for non-tenants, including transportation, entrance fee and lunch package