Seminar: Visumbeantragung für Deutschland.
Informationsveranstaltung der Deutschen Botschaft und der AHK Greater China.
Bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür, dass die folgenden Informationen nur in Englisch zur Verfügung stehen.
Against the background of increasing Sino-German business ties, the application for business visa to Germany for Chinese manager, employees and business partners is of great significance for most companies. However, HR departments of German and Chinese companies are often lost when it comes to apply for a visa. Therefore, the German Embassy and the German Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the German Centre provide information on how and where to apply for business visa to Germany. The seminar will provide guidance on:
- the visa services of the German embassy
- simplifications and new trends
- the conditions for applying for a Schengen visa
- relevant regulations, deadlines and the time needed for an application
- the correct completion of the application form
- common mistakes that might delay or even prevent the issuance of visa
- introduction of biometrics (fingerprints)
- the concrete benefits for members of the German Chamber of Commerce
09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:30 Presentation: The application for visa to Germany by Ms. Patricia van de Water, Deputy Head of the Visa Section, German Embassy Beijing
10:30 - 11:00 Q&A
11:00 - 11:30 Presentation: The visa services of the German Chamber of Commerce by Ms. Li Nan, Visa Service Manager, German Industry & Commerce Greater China - Beijing
11:30 - 12:00 Q&A
Date: 19 October 2017, 10.00 a.m.
Venue: German Centre Beijing DRC Liangmaqiao, 11th floor, Tower D1, Office Building, Unit 1101 北京德意志工商中心有限公司亮马桥分公司, 朝阳区东方东路19号DRC亮马桥外交办公大楼 D1座1101室
Fee: German Chamber Member and German Centre Beijing Tenants: Free | Others: RMB 100
Registration: until October 18, via here
Contact: Ms. Jessica Huang I email@example.com I +86 (0)10 6539 6663